T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 What about like an 04 mustang? What do you all think about that? 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 What about like an 04 mustang? What do you all think about that? I have driven a family member's v6 and I had no visibility out the back but that was expected. No problems with how it handled or anything, just a butt-ugly body style as far as Mustangs go. I'm gonna hate
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Very true I would love an 05 but I doubt I could find one for 10k. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Very true I would love an 05 but I doubt I could find one for 10k. You might but it will probably be high mileage if it's in good shape still. I'm gonna hate
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 True. I think it will be a 04-06 gto or a 05, 06 mustang if I can find a decently priced one when the time comes. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
BassHead1990 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I want an American made muscle car not an import... Have you considered a fox body Mustang? With the 5.0? Hot little coupe, lots of folks think they are ugly but I don't see why. I like mine, it was quick and pretty loud.. this was mine before I sold it to give you an idea... oh and you should totally get this.... (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 That last picture is funny! Mustang: now with diesel locomotive engine option. I'm gonna hate
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Hahahaha. I like the car just fine I just want a little more modern interior. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
bcpballer64 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 If you got a 5.0 you could do a custom interior, and a sysyem and work on yhe engine a little for 10k and it would 100% yours. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3738290799.html Something like this would be great and the interior tears could be repaired fairly easily. And for under my budget as well. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.