__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
PsychoSoundz Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 niiice. thats a respectable trunk, you meter it? what model tc are they?
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 hell ya dude!! SO SICK *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
08tahoe Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Nice!! I see one of my mayhems and my dc hairtrick decal in the first vid for a few seconds haha.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 13, 2013 Author Report Posted April 13, 2013 niiice. thats a respectable trunk, you meter it? what model tc are they?Haven't meter it since I sealed it off facing cabin. But when subs and port where facing the side trunk it did a 45 at 31hz on dash .. But it's louder now, should get louder with bigger amp aswellNice!! I see one of my mayhems and my dc hairtrick decal in the first vid for a few seconds haha. Haha yeah ! 9k only at 4 ohms !! When are you putting it at 1 ohm !? Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 1 ohm FTW do it!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
PsychoSoundz Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 45 is not bad at all with no seal. but you can do hair tricks now. im sure your at a 50.. im guessing your using some Frankenstein tc...
08tahoe Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Haha my system is on hold for now because I'm trying to buy a house but once that happens I'm going to get the electrical for it and I'll drop it down to 1 ohm.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 13, 2013 Author Report Posted April 13, 2013 45 is not bad at all with no seal. but you can do hair tricks now. im sure your at a 50.. im guessing your using some Frankenstein tc... yeah shocker sig motors, tc parts, built by Zueslicious. I don't think im there yet, want to do it below 34hz. should be able with more power. Haha my system is on hold for now because I'm trying to buy a house but once that happens I'm going to get the electrical for it and I'll drop it down to 1 ohm. nice bro ! if you want ill trade you my NS-1 plus cash for it haha... you'll need less electrical for this amp lol Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
08tahoe Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Haha my system is on hold for now because I'm trying to buy a house but once that happens I'm going to get the electrical for it and I'll drop it down to 1 ohm. nice bro ! if you want ill trade you my NS-1 plus cash for it haha... you'll need less electrical for this amp lol Thanks! And thanks but no thanks lol.. Before i got my 9k I was debating on wheather to get a ns-1 or a dc 9k and I decided to go with the 9k and I'm glad I did because I'm really happy with it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.