bassfreake Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 I have been able to do it from this computer before so I know it's not the computer security but I tried to open a private chat and I didn't get the window that gave the option of doing a private chat. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Lbox88 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Just a Theory...... Log out of your account and log back in and then try. UBL | Build Log
bassfreake Posted April 13, 2013 Author Report Posted April 13, 2013 kk I'll try that Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
bassfreake Posted April 13, 2013 Author Report Posted April 13, 2013 newp still can't open private chat Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
newls1 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 interesting..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.