newls1 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Posted April 13, 2013 Just wondering whatever happened to MLA? Are they still around? It was my understanding they moved a few years ago to somewhere in the middle of the states like illionios, kansas, or something, but their website still shows a Nevada addy Anyone know whats up with them? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted April 14, 2013 Author Report Posted April 14, 2013 ? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Amart88 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Posted April 14, 2013 Yep they are in Cottage Hills, IL. Just checked the shipping box from the unit I got last summer. http://www.missinglinkaudio.com/ My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
luke perez Posted April 14, 2013 Report Posted April 14, 2013 yup still around i just got one last week for my b-day.
newls1 Posted April 14, 2013 Author Report Posted April 14, 2013 good to know, thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.