Jump to content

PIPO doing what he does,... V2lab meet. Orlando 2013- love this cat.


Recommended Posts

Posted

that is awesome.... great reggaeton demo!!!!

Beast ...... love it..

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Can someone fix that for me please.

When ever im at work,.. my work puter, seems to have issues.

THANKS..

I got you Kylar

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Can someone fix that for me please.

When ever im at work,.. my work puter, seems to have issues.

THANKS..

I got you Kylar

Thanks buddy.... Many thanks.

i dunno why? but my work desk top, no matter how i put the link,... it never does it proper?

Probably our web NANNY we have here..

Anyway,... This dude,.. is one outta a billion. Stud. Period.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...