Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Some food for thought. If you haven't seen the interview with the Bombers mother watch that first but this judge is one stone cold bitch and I like it a lot. I have a lot of the same views as judge Jeanine on this interview. She takes a couple things a little too far though. Good watch anyways. http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge-jeanines-epic-smackdown-on-the-mother-of-the-boston-jihadi-bombers/

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Any conspiracy theorists have an explanation for the double leg amputee Jeff Bauman being an honorary guest at the bruins game today? He was there on tv before the start of the game, no special effects still no legs... GO BRUINS!

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Yes. He was already an amputee. I thought that was understood...?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Jeff Bauman from westford mass? Who was not in the military and not an amputee already. He's a normal dude from a tight knit town/community. Too many people know him. None of the hundreds of people who know him wold have spoken up by now?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Like the million other people who actually witnessed events but weren't interviewed or listened to by the mainstream media?

Well all I can tell u is I just saw a guy in a wheelchair at the bruins game who looks identical to the real Jeff Bauman from westford ma. Who has no military history and who has tons of pictures on his Facebook page from his life before the marathon.... All standing on his own 2 legs....but your reason makes sense I guess... Your basically saying "no, I'm right because, Santa Claus...." Just throw anything made up out there haha

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

So a bunch of people who actually witnessed events but aren't inter viewed because their stories don't match what the news says is made up like Santa Claus? The entire amputee situation was pretty made 100% suspect and if you don't agree you're not really looking at it. You don't need to think there is a conspiracy but if you really think the entire photographed chronology of events really addresses some issues you can't ignore. Of course you have to give a hero to draw the attention away.

My original point still stands. Is anyone even saying attention to the new immigration reform? If not, do so.

Plus, of COURSE there will be pictures of him with legs. I mean, he wasn't born an amputee

• 1 year later...

After hearing about the P.O.S. Dzhokar tsarnaev being found guilty on all 30 counts against him in the boston marathon bombings, I remembered this topic and having people believe he was not guilty and it was a big conspiracy. After seeing all the surveillance footage and photos that weren't leaked to the media until this trial, I'm wondering if it's changed anyone's mind? Onto the next phase of this trial. Should he get life in prison or death sentence?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

No, much like 9/11 I believe there to be figures behind the shadows. Not once did I see anyone say he was innocent, I believe this to be an exploitation of the American people by using something they knew of. I also love how he was found guilty of weapons of mass destruction.

Archived