Jump to content

Anyone know Dragster audio?


CNF Kevosinn

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking about trying some of these to glass into my pillars. Anyone have experience with them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragster-Audio-Car-stereo-speakers-amps-x-overs-subs-rcas-partsNEW-UNUSED-4-inch-/220986068806?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item3373cbcf46

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

I know Dragster makes a hell of an amp but I have no experience with their components or subwoofers. They are very popular outside of the US so finding info on them in English is a real challenge. You can't really lose on those comps for $80 they look way better than most $80 comp sets that is for damn sure.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

and its got an option to offer :) May have to try a set of these and an amp. You know why the handling time is so long?

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Not certain, I'm guessing whoever is shipping this stuff runs a business. They took two days to accept my offer of $65 for one of the amps but I'm glad they finally did. This looks like a closeout sale for some shop or something.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

those are 6.5's I need 4"

Not certain, I'm guessing whoever is shipping this stuff runs a business. They took two days to accept my offer of $65 for one of the amps but I'm glad they finally did. This looks like a closeout sale for some shop or something.

yeah I just offered on the speakers. Ill offer 65 on the amp also

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

those are 6.5's I need 4"

>Not certain, I'm guessing whoever is shipping this stuff runs a business. They took two days to accept my offer of $65 for one of the amps but I'm glad they finally did. This looks like a closeout sale for some shop or something.

yeah I just offered on the speakers. Ill offer 65 on the amp also

I've been watching this stuff for a while and none of it really sold until I took the jump and offered on an amp. It's moving now maybe they'll be faster now that there is some interest.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

those are 6.5's I need 4"

>Not certain, I'm guessing whoever is shipping this stuff runs a business. They took two days to accept my offer of $65 for one of the amps but I'm glad they finally did. This looks like a closeout sale for some shop or some

thing.

yeah I just offered on the speakers. Ill offer 65 on the amp also

I've been watching this stuff for a while and none of it really sold until I took the jump and offered on an amp. It's moving now maybe they'll be faster now that there is some interest.

is that a speaker amp? I cant tell by the pic

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...