CleanSierra Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 So I'm going down the road with low volume on the HU today and I catch this skipping sound and Im like NOOOOOO! Then I thought about it and realized, I haven't listened to a CD in like 6 years. Turns out, I have not....it was just Busta Rhymes. Cool story bro, right? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
BassMunky Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 tooo much bass Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
CleanSierra Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 tooo much bass Haha funny. Did you read the actual reason? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.