1998 Ford Explorer Sport C/B Pillar Wall

My plan was an amp per side in my truck. But I dont have near the quantity of speakers you do

Even though it seems like a lot of speakers they have low RMS ratings. The 2" mids are rated at 20-25rms a piece. So they're basically like two 100rms mids.

I believe the 8" midbass Are rated around 100rms

So I'm not as cool as you think haha :)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Doing some more small stuff today

Tweeters located on the dash right in front of the passenger and driver. Running sundown silk dome tweeters

3467B8A0-637C-45BB-9B81-C956796DD1A9_zps
C2D55FF0-CC75-414A-B220-E1F2AF70B1FF_zps
Also started on the doors, man this is going to be hard to fabricate
576FBF7A-494A-4DFD-B31B-7876BEEA6ABD_zps
20B69D76-E934-4464-BEE1-E61ACF159D54_zps

Scion tC SQ Build

My plan was an amp per side in my truck. But I dont have near the quantity of speakers you do

Even though it seems like a lot of speakers they have low RMS ratings. The 2" mids are rated at 20-25rms a piece. So they're basically like two 100rms mids.

I believe the 8" midbass Are rated around 100rms

So I'm not as cool as you think haha :)

I was thinking more amps for higher impedance, not so much power lol

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, sorry I've gone dark for the past year or so. I had to finish college up, and taking 18-24 units a semester didn't leave me any free time to work on my cars. Anyways, I'm starting a new photography business and I won't have time to work on y explorer. I'll be posting it for sale in the classifieds section soon :) Just need to get a picture with my user name.

Scion tC SQ Build

• 2 months later...

I know your selling car now but do you have any pics on how you attached the mdf rings to the doors. Going to do 2 6.5s in my doors.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived