How dare anyones say its a conspiracy!!!

I say that shits a conspiracy and everyone flips out and says no way, its just a bad string of coincidences and national tradgedies.

Its right in our faces, all these crazy constitutionally obstructing laws theyre trying to pass are happening during or directly after these tradgedies

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Exactly. Just like it's just a coincidence that DHS had a "controlled explosion drill" the day of the Boston bombings and a "controlled shooting drill" the day of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't try to get too tied up in conspiracy theories, but sometimes there's just too many coincidences.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Exactly. Just like it's just a coincidence that DHS had a "controlled explosion drill" the day of the Boston bombings and a "controlled shooting drill" the day of the Sandy Hook shooting. I don't try to get too tied up in conspiracy theories, but sometimes there's just too many coincidences.

Just like the false flag/ practice runs about hijacked planes being flown into buildings on 9/11.

Coincidence my ass.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived