Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Ah.... I forgot about the gun control thread... Sorry if I should've posted there, mods!

Perfect time to distract everyone from the Patriot Act v2 which I imagine is soon to come.

Possibly. I don't wanna sound like a scared conspiracy theorist, but it's odd that these national tragedies keep happening around the time anyhting is voted on.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Shit like this statement piss me off.

Democratic aides said in advance the issue would be brought back to the Senate in the future, giving gun control supporters more time to win over converts to change the outcome.

Go fuck yourselves with a cactus.

They act like anyone that believes in the constitution is a terrorist. "It's a shameful day." Yeah, Barack, to you maybe.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Obama is a dumbass trying to get guns basically outlawed, hes trying to get guns outlawed, but yet he still can't protect his citizens, IE the other day the boston bombings.

Edit: it doesn't matter anyways, if someone wants a gun that bad, they will find a way to get it.

Instead of bringing up the vote again, he took executive order to expand background checks.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or crazy, but I think the marathon bombing and Fertilizer plant bombing were merely distractions to help push through CISPA....

The NATO gun ban will come for vote soon...

^fertilizer plant bombing... oops did I say that aloud...

Open your eyes guys, a lotta fishy crap is going on now...

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Instead of bringing up the vote again, he took executive order to expand background checks.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or crazy, but I think the marathon bombing and Fertilizer plant bombing were merely distractions to help push through CISPA....

The NATO gun ban will come for vote soon...

^fertilizer plant bombing... oops did I say that aloud...

Open your eyes guys, a lotta fishy crap is going on now...

Oh I noticed.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived