Ufwzy's Designs 95 Geo Prizm Murdered Out

Pretty sketchy. Definitely make sure there's no exposed wire, and I'm hoping you don't have the power wire run through metal without a grommet or at least caulk/silicone of some kind to keep it from getting worn through and shorting. I made that mistake and am pretty lucky I didn't end up with it throwing sparks. Other than that and those speakers, I see a little potential if you put some work into it. Don't wanna jump on the band wagon, but it's definitely sketchy.

Edit - Ah. Cool. They'll be much better off in your door panels.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

those are your best so just stop, and I've had customers bring me a hell of a lot less to work with and done a hell of a lot more so we will just leave this alone now.

I got a grommet in the firewall and the crossovers will be going in a different place one I start the doors

Alright man, just checking. I know how being broke goes, so I understand what you were talking about. Just want to make sure you don't go up in flames.

Carry on.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived