sound deading tips

Mha

I originaly used fatmat the first time I used sound deading. I now ordered some knukonceptz deadener and wanted to add to to to see if It cqn help. And tips? Weres do I need it? Just the back were the speaker goes? How many layes? Shoukd I do the whole back of the panel. I gave cheep speeker adaptors made out of plastic should I add to that? Im just dooring door panels for now. And I wanted to add to my kick panels should I just place the new knu deadner over the fatmat?

Yes you can add more deadener over what you already, Doors would be best first since thats the speakers closes to you and the one you want to sound best. The whole rear deck helps also and if you have a sub in the trunk or hackback that area as well. I did an overkill job on my car but the payoffs where huge, Door speakers sound amazing in my set up. For a better idea i invite you to check out my pics in Photobucket or find other vids on Youtube to get a good idea of what works best. But any deadener is better than none IMO.

Archived