AI James Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Have played with a set but dont think they hold a candle to Beryliums or Thesis, and i prefer my Milles. different strokes for different folks though.
Avery Howell Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 So for the money is Hertz the way to go? or do you recommend something else? 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
memphisBred Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I really like Hybrid Audio, Audison, and Rainbow (not a fan of their lower or entry lines), as well as Hertz. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Avery Howell Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I really like Hybrid Audio, Audison, and Rainbow (not a fan of their lower or entry lines), as well as Hertz. Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Audison. 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
AI James Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Hertz/Audison and i like Rainbow as well. If you have the cash to spend look at Dynaudio
Avery Howell Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 Hertz/Audison and i like Rainbow as well. If you have the cash to spend look at Dynaudio My dad's Raptor is getting a full system soon and we were planning on RF but I might point him towards something like Dynaudio or Audison. However I don't have a ton of money to spend on my build, so I'll probably look at getting some Hertz soon. 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
AI James Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 try listening to all of the things mentioned here rather then just going off the names that I or anyone else said. it seems like to dont have any listening time at all. hell you could hate the hertz product line. Also you need to decide if you are looking for a certain performance level, or if your looking for a certain price level. Performance cost, and if your looking for that performance then you kind of have to pay for it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.