Can (4) 12's be a ground pounder?

4 12 in t1 not sure what my box is tuned to we just made it and that's it

you should try listening to it with the truck on. all you are doing is clipping your amps, burning coils, killing batteries and damaging your alternator
And loose two bass knobs.just gain match amps use epicenter only or loose out all and just use a PAC lc1 and gain match.bet cancelation bad.

considering that he dont know what tuning his box has or cares to know goes to show he know nothing about car audio

True just adding some kind words of advice..add more bass knobs cause looks cool! Lol

I wouldn't go with a bigger box. The box in my SIG from my last car was only 6.5 cubes after displacement and tuned to 35hz. The best score I saw out of the car was a 155.8 at 42hz. I would definitely call that a ground pounder. I would only consider making ports longer in your case. This will require making the box a bit bigger to compensate for the added port length but I wouldn't go larger net box area. If you go too large you will lose cone control and break stubs with a bigger box. I honestly think that you should tweak your tuning and keep 6-7 cubes of box.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived