DC Sound Lab

Last chance for Kryptonite 4-15" m2 XLs DC12K

Decided to cut the shell out of kryptonite on sunday figuring that i wouldn't do anything with it and sell all my gear. While at work, i came up with one last idea for a basic flat wall instead of the 4th i was planning. Now you may be thinking, big woop, flat wall with 4 15s, waste of a walk through. And yes you're right lol but i can't give up without trying lol. So what i'm asking of ya'll is, best thoughts on enclosure size and port tuning? I remember jeff and cody told me about 15 cubes but than what port should i do? Would like to slam the lows and move some air lol Not looking for a competition rig, just a brutal daily driver. So what do ya'll think?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Drivers side, center, up top, in that order. I think for a demo/music setup you'd be happy with a center port.

With 4 15's, I'd shoot for 16.5 -17 after displacements and shrink it down until you get the results you're looking for.

Edited by memphisBred

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Gonna take some measurements once i'm done with my car wiring. Gotta get the subs and amp out of my room since no one wants to buy them haha. Center Port seems doable from eyeing up my opening in the truck. Gonna make some cardboard cutouts to see what will fit properly

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

thanks eazy, gonna really focus on it this time, sick of saying i'm gonna do it and not haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

haha thanks cody, i thought that was what you said. Didn't wanna text you, i know i've annoyed you enough lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Looks like based on measurements i'll be making a ported clam to fit the height properly with the subs. Subs will be inverted on the clam walls to show off dat ass as well as shrink down the enclosure a smidge. Tuning is to 35hz for daily, entire enclosure is double thick birch ie 1.5" thick walls.

Dimensions:

width - 40.75

height - 34

depth - 32

Port

width - 37.75

height - 6

depth - 23

enclosure gross - 19.6 cuft.

enclosure net - ~14 (i think)

Please please PLEASE if you see something wrong let me know so i can get it right lol

Edited by kryptonite

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor