Got my HIDs today...

55 watt Hi/Lo 6000k

55 watt Fog 6000k

15 watt reverse lights 4300k

Installed all of em and tested em that night.

d3d9e96.jpg?1366865754

229415c.jpg?1366865757

9e628ac.jpg?1366866525

7139201.jpg?1366866528

78a3024.jpg?1366866534

80b922b.jpg?1366866542

7fbf61c.jpg?1366866545

9c1b6f4.jpg?1366866555

Fog lights are so flipping bright I may not be able to use them during regular driving, regardless they need to be aimed down quite a bit, right now they're aimed in line with my high beams. Got flashed 4 times and shut em off.

Low Beams are so much better than the stock halogens, however they need to be aimed as well.

High beams are a billion times better than the stock high beams, rarely used them. It would be better if I could run the fog lights with them, but whatever.

Reverse lights are better than stock, but I'm still not sold on them. Before I bash them too much I will wait and see how they are over the next couple days.

Hi/Lo/Fog lights were all purchased from DDM. Yes DDM. 4th order from them and still 100% satisfied. Total order was around $120.

Reverse lights were purchased from an Amazon store, BlackWater MotorWerks. $49.99. These are yet to be justified, but we'll see.

I have ordered quite a few other items, for the Raptor and the Jeep, that are going to be here sometime next week so be sure to check out the build logs in my signature.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Your low and fogs look almost identical on the results. Only difference is where they hit on the road, which isn't all that different, in my opinion. But now you're one of those that I hate. Get on people's ass and since the vehicle is so high, the lights are right in the eyes and no matter what, the person can't see. Lol.

I'm just curious how long they'll last. Other than that concern, looks good. That looks a lil greenish... in some of the pics at least.

Sheena = pedobear

Great another person with bright ass after market HIDs, If you can't see with standard halogen bulbs,then you shouldn't be driving at night lol

not so much for seeing at night. it's that custom look. and while i have standard halogens (for now), i have trouble seeing at times. Can't wait for my projectors.

Sheena = pedobear

Is it possible to put HIDs in my brake lights?? lol

do you even have a car? All I ever see you do is post smart ass response to other people.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Great another person with bright ass aftermarket HIDs, If you can't see with standard halogen bulbs,then you shouldn't be driving at night lol

I'll tell Meade you said that lol

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Your low and fogs look almost identical on the results. Only difference is where they hit on the road, which isn't all that different, in my opinion. But now you're one of those that I hate. Get on people's ass and since the vehicle is so high, the lights are right in the eyes and no matter what, the person can't see. Lol.

I'm just curious how long they'll last. Other than that concern, looks good. That looks a lil greenish... in some of the pics at least.

The low and fog are both 55 watt so they should look the same, as I stated they still need to be aimed.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Archived