Sundown Audio

Audiopipe n Earthquake

gattiboy13

does anyone know how to post a topic? im new to the SMD forum and need help!

pick the correct subforum that relates to your question. click Start New Topic on the right side

does anyone know how to post a topic? im new to the SMD forum and need help!

yea buddy, go to general area pic a section and go to "start new topic" on the right hand side should be at the top of the board. just watch what u say guys will be dicks to you around here as im sure you can tell

if you say stupid things, then probably. otherwise, no.

I wouldn't say my input was invalid the man needs opinions. and ppl who have tested it. whether or not you have visual proof doesn't matter. its still a great budget amp u cant beat the watts u get for the price.

Um... I hate to burst your bubble but yes it does matter.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

nothing said was "stupid" it was input to a question asked. i was just stating my experience with a friend of mine who bass races who had these amps as his cheaters a few yrs back. sorry i didnt catch the Kodak moment on video for u. life isnt always caught on camera. we were just doing some testing.

when your in a class where u have to spend max $500 on system to get loud.. id say for the price u cant beat

do you even know what a cheater amp is? i dont believe you do. cheater doesnt mean its cheap as dirt and cant do rated. cheater means its "rated" for like 25rms at 4 ohms but does 1000rms at 1 ohm.

edit: what official organization has classes based on how much money you spend? there is none.

when your in a class where u have to spend max $500 on system to get loud.. id say for the price u cant beat

do you even know what a cheater amp is? i dont believe you do. cheater doesnt mean its cheap as dirt and cant do rated. cheater means its "rated" for like 25rms at 4 ohms but does 1000rms at 1 ohm.

edit: what official organization has classes based on how much money you spend? there is none.

Its his buddies competition.. invite only Kranny,

And your not invited because you're a big meanie head.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

37269474.jpg

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived