Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question for those here receiving VA disability. If your doctor adds a condition to your medical record, do yo have to petition the VA for additional compensation? Or is it automatically sent to them?

I have always denied my PTSD, but the shit is getting worse and I want to finally admit it to my doctor. But, how will my compensation be affected?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

If the condition has gotten worse tell your doctor. You will have to challenge the VA for the additional disability after it is added to your record. As long as it stems from your military service you should be fine. It may take more than one try to get it approved though. My sister is the expert on this stuff. She is rated at 80% and I am only 20%. I will ask her about it and see if there is any better or faster ways to do it. You will most likely need another physical and have to see a head shrinker before they put it through.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I am being put out right now for a few different things but PTSD was the biggest dis qualifier.

You will have to contact the local VA and let them know that you have a new diagnosis that you believe is service connected and combat related. They will tell you what to do next.

Good luck brother

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2413 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...