need help with my alarm remote pls!

I forget which alarm I have, but I know its a viper, and it has the blue remote with the lcd screen and a 1 mile range if I remember right.

I changed the battery in it becasue it was getting dead, and I cant find my manual to figure out how to turn the vibrate and the backlight back on.

Any help?

Thanks

Hold the back button until it beeps I think to get it to vibrate or beep hit the lock button and to get the light on hit aux...Easy...Just mess around with it...Hold the back button until you hear a beep then I think you have 5seconds to mess with it...When you got it the way you like it don't touch it...It will save on its own and you will hear another beep.

BTW you have the Viper 791xv

yea i kno the feeling. a couple times i was at my friends house and was pointing it through my back window and it wouldnt arm/disarm. i actually had to go up front where the antenna is and point it directly at it and idk y. thats the only place i have to do that.

Worst feeling is when your in the movies or some thing and you think your pager will let you know some things going on and reality it won't :-

hmmm i thought I read a mile, maybe I just remember seen the mile part, and not the number infront of the mile  :R

I know I park my car far away from where I work in the factory, and by the time Im ready to leave my jobsite at work, I have my car started. hehe thats good enough for me I guess.

Thanks for the replys guys. I will mess with it tomorrow, getting kinda late now, and I dont wanna accidently set it off when my hood is all asleep.  :o