Active components?

Desousa93

Ay guys back again lol. This whole forum is so full of information its been helpful but also makes me tempting to add more lol.

I've got 2 sets of kicker KS.2 component 150 rms each set.

Reading that passive crossovers rob power through heat.... and im only running 35 rms right now.. how would i go active?

My headunit is a Alpine IVA-W203 double din is that active capable?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

The only way to have active is to have amplifiers run the tweeter and mids on different channels or separate amps a together.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

And you have to have either a headunit, amp, some sort of processor, or a combination, that has the eq and crossover options you need.

i think im just gonna keep it simpler for now stay passive and just get a bigger 4 channel and over power them slightly. is that a bad idea?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Archived