What Are Some Good Drinking Games?

Well Im headed down 2 College Park, MD 2nite to spend the weekend ...WooT!! Do u guys know of any good drinking games OTHER THAN beer pong or flip cup?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

beer pong, bitches and dicks... mix and tips

I said other than beer pong lol....Yea the ones i stated above are the only two i know of....so if u ramble names of other games i dont know how to play it ... :blush:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

ok a good game is this, its like poker but u get jacked, get a cup, do it with like 5 ppl, and the person with the lowest amount (u add up cards or use ur imagination) then the loser adds a shot of his favorate drink, then after 5 the person lasting the longest has to drink it... could be any amount of ppl but u get any shot of choice

u can have a gargle contest (good with jack) you can make my "special" punch, guarenteed to get you messed up and it is so good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

circle of death...it also goes by other names...

here is how we play:

- place an empty beer BOTTLE in the middle of the table

- scatter the cards (face down) around the perimeter of the bottle

- each player picks up a car during their turn, reads the card, and places it on top of the bottle

- if you knock the cards off the bottle then you have to kill a beer, and the game also starts over

- Aces: We call it the waterfall...everybody starts drinking, the player who drew the ace can quit whenever they want, but the player next to that person must drink until the player in front of him/her quits drinking...so basically the last person is fucked b/c they have to drink the longest

-Kings: Category. player picks a category, say brands of shoes for example, and you go around until somebody gets stumped and they take a drink

- Queens: Question. player asks any other player he/she wants a question. then that player responds to a different (or the same) player in the form of a question, whoever fucks up and doesnt respond with a question takes a drink

- Jacks: Rule. player who picks this card up makes a rule. classic is the thumb rule. the player who drew the card simply puts their thumb on the table withouth mentioning a word....the last player with their thumb on the table takes a drink....u keep playing even though ur thumb is on the table, sometimes you have a couple of dumbasses and this will take two turns to catch on.

- Nine: bust a rhyme. player who drew the card says a work. then just go in the circle until somebody cant come up with a rhyming word.

- Six: To the dicks. all guys take a drink

-Four: to the whores. all girls take a drink

- any other card thats not listed above: Black card you can pass drinks out. so if you get a black 7 you can make one dude take 6 drinks and another take 1. Red card, you take the drinks, so if you get a red 7 then you take all 7 drinks

there are many variations on this game. some people assign every number some type of condition. its fun. and it gets u drunk quick as hell. we played this for an entire spring break once....best time of my life!

i likes me some audio stuff...