Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kenwood KFC-W3013PS


RyanJ

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the same exact car except with a HU .

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Get an E15 and use the same box for a temp setup. No kenwood amps I guess even a Hifonics would be better.

The E15 would be better then the 2 kens? I have a 05 Accord and my backseats fold down, so I'm going to have a ported facing back seats. And I gave my amp to my brother too, so I have to buy another amp -_-.

Those subs are designed for sealed boxes but sealed is inefficient, with ported will lack deeper bass and be very peaky on the lower midbass notes, so that's what you will likely get with them, I was just saying E15 since you have the box and is cheap, I would recommend going with the amp for a future setup instead of going with cheapy that you will need to sell asap.. well that unless you don't have the funds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...