CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Ok I have a dilema and figured I would see what others think. I have a company replacing the roof on my house and the only power source close enough to them in my garage so I've been having to let them in there all day. I told them they could keep their compressor in there at night because it's been raining but they took it upon themselves to start putting all their shit in there. Yesterday morning I talked to the owner about it and he said he would take care of it and they wouldn't put stuff in there anymore. Last night I got home from work and they were already gone but my garage was wide open. I went to shut it and found all their shit thrown in there again and this time shit was on my truck (the one in my avitar). I lost it and was gonna throw it all in the dumpster but my wife took it all out and put it on the porch. While I was in standing there waiting for her to move the stuff I noticed they scratched the shit out of my motorcycle (down into the plastic). It's got a custom mixed HOK pearl paint job and I don't have a mix sheet so there's no way I'm going to get a good match to fix it. The owner avoided my phone calls all day today but I came home from work early to catch him. He admitted they did it and said to talk to the guy running the job to get it taken care of because it is coming out of the crew's pay. My dilema is that the crew has been doing a great job but the owner treats them like shit and I personally don't like him. They did fuck up and I will not just let them off the hook but I priced materials to repaint the bike the same color (or as close as I can get it mixed) and they are almost $1200. I can do the work myself but since the owner refused to have an insurance claim over this and is going to take it out of their pay I thought maybe I would just go a cheaper route and try something different. The problem with that is that it is still going to cost me about $670 which I feel bad taking from these guys that don't make much to begin with. So, what do you guys think I should do? I was thinking maybe tell them $300-400, not bother with the scratches, and put the money into my new car but really don't know. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
CstrokerV Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 sucks to hear ..... i would smack the shit out of the owner for not making a claim taking the employees money is bullshit when he has insurance thats what its for.. and for all you know he helped put shit in there and he might of done it , i would tell the crew boss you want him to claim it so its properly handled or if you have insurance on it talk to yours and have them deal with it they will more then likely file it with his insurance.. my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.