8ight Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 ^^^^ lol lol lol made my day 8... I'm not certain how long me and purple will be allowed to post in the same threads. I'm gonna hate
2loud4uboyz Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 Thanks by the way. Spit coffee all over my computer sir. That amp is the super amp of amps DC FTW everyday of a day.
Dd9515 king Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 A dc 10k for 1000. Sign me up. Thats less then the 5k for twice the power.
8ight Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 A dc 10k for 1000. Sign me up. Thats less then the 5k for twice the power. Yep! Now all we have to do is order a whole fucking palette of them. I'm gonna hate
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 I want !! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 What do these bad boys run.. 2500? 2450-2500 yeah around that. good price for the power. the amp is a tank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.