Second Skin Audio

Would like advice for a noob

remember, if you're firing the subs and port back then you need to take away 5"+ from the length. You'll have a hard time getting a ported box for four 12"s to fit the way you want. What is your goal? just to be loud or the wow factor of a bunch of speakers? cause you can get plenty loud with two 12"s (never mind 15"s lol) with a little know-how.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Goal? I want to get a fine everytime I turn the stereo on.

remember, if you're firing the subs and port back then you need to take away 5"+ from the length. You'll have a hard time getting a ported box for four 12"s to fit the way you want. What is your goal? just to be loud or the wow factor of a bunch of speakers? cause you can get plenty loud with two 12"s (never mind 15"s lol) with a little know-how.

:shrug::noob:

oh boy.... watch everyone stop helping you now.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

When you say loud

There is your loud then someone's else's loud

Do you plane to meter it

If you got around 1800 for sub 2x lvl6 12" will do it for you

And give you plenty of space to spare

But you may want a bit more more then 6k for them

When you say loud

There is your loud then someone's else's loud

Do you plane to meter it

If you got around 1800 for sub 2x lvl6 12" will do it for you

And give you plenty of space to spare

But you may want a bit more more then 6k for them

you really think this guy is going to spend $1800 on two subs at the stage he is at? hell, I wouldn't pay that much. My XL 12"s were doing 151db at half the price.

Archived