Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

If you've never met Alan Dante, or talked to him at a show, you can talk about how amazing his numbers are all you want, which they are amazing. Once you've met him, you'll just want to smack him in the damn head.

I talk to him almost every day. He's cool with me, and our team in fact he may come on over to visit us, and check our systems, i guess he was impressed with my system, how loud it was after only 7 months of hard working, i compete in S/M 1-2 last year and i did a respectful 157.3db :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

very good point .......the video was kinda dark .....but the score is not unbelieveable ....with the build ...so thumbs up to Alan ...I wish you and your team the best of luck ..and if finals is like last year ..i should have my truck built by then ...maybe we can do some head to head ...in bass race ....

lets see some pics of that truck, I am very curious to see it, good meeting you and your lovely wife yesterday, you are good people in my book.

Thanks very much,I was happy to see you guys in person you guys are cool people, if i'm ever up there again or we meet at a show will have a few more Beers and BBQ, you should see the dogs, they are having a blast running around the front yard, they are so damn cute. i'll try to send some pics to you guys, but i think you can see some at Kimo's Myspace. :) See ya.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

very good point .......the video was kinda dark .....but the score is not unbelieveable ....with the build ...so thumbs up to Alan ...I wish you and your team the best of luck ..and if finals is like last year ..i should have my truck built by then ...maybe we can do some head to head ...in bass race ....

Well there ya go, know that sounds nice... I wish the same for you guys, i didn't know it was even like that between you and Alan, but still the video was about cool #'s not about personal shit, Oh well i'm done about this.."he said this and that",

Our team and i are trying really hard to go th Indy even tho it would be a lot easier to go to Laughlin NV. but we always wanted to go.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

in the end thats all it comes down to is what you like

x2

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

180 Db?

Not bad I guess.

u guess?! :blink: thats badass man thats a number u dont see evrynow n then that numbers practically rare in bassrace's

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived