Soundstream 12" Exact-Brand new, packaged up, never used.

I have 4 at home, but have a pallet at the warehouse. I dont  mind sellin just a couple to prove that they are legit, and the best price you can get on woofers in that price range. I know Iam lagging getting the pay pal thing, I just got payed tonite, I should have paypal up and running tomarrow.... $160 for 2, $300 for 4

I can ship by tuesday.

If you want more after a first order, pleased with the quality, sound, and purchase, then I will sell more for a higher discount.

And its $45 shipping, 2- 25lbs boxes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just PM me with any questions

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

awesome.... and you live in Sac also huh?

makes things simple.... new wall with 18- Exacts?

;)

sundown.jpg