Second Skin Audio

RE AUDIO dealers

Ernesto

ok I found your Dealer.Didnt get the name of the Shop, but I got the phone Number.I believe its in Plant City.813-875-8055 Ask for Tommy.ahh XL Black t-shirt please :)

ok I found your Dealer.Didnt get the name of the Shop, but I got the phone Number.I believe its in Plant City.813-875-8055 Ask for Tommy.ahh XL Black t-shirt please :)

Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Anybody take a guess how much they are going to want for an 18" MT?

Dude i have dealers that are in south florida go look at the US Amps dealer locator.......... how many forums do i have to say this on? Since the merger for US Amps and RE Audio all US Amps dealers are now RE Audio dealers. ;D

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Dude i have dealers that are in south florida go look at the US Amps dealer locator.......... how many forums do i have to say this on? Since the merger for US Amps and RE Audio all US Amps dealers are now RE Audio dealers. ;D

O shit thanks for letting me know man..Closest dealer I found now is MAGNETICS USA. They are about 40 minutes away from me :) There number is 305-621-8942. Im going to give them a call in a bit.

Archived