Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I have a quick question, I was wondering if I can use my alarm output for more than one use? For example starter kill, window roll up?

Posted

Technically speaking you could in theory use it for 2 different systems. Its basically a switch letting the other systems turn on. So possibly depending on the actual output of your output channel you could get away with it.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

if you get familiar with relays anything is possible with a single momentary negative aux output from the brain of your alarm. http://the12volt.com has a ton of relay diagrams to point you in the right direction.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Yes. Like everyone else has said make sure you use diodes and relays. I have my alarm hooked up to turn on the strobes in my head/tail lights and all the other emergency lights in my car. I want to see somebody's face when they try to break in and its a light show.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

most systems will have more than one output if yours doesn't then relays and diodes for blocking are in order.

"crank it til it hertz"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...