Need to put a battery in the trunk

might as well as explain this....

Big 3 consists of:

1) add a positive run of wire from your front battery to the alternator's positive post (fuse within 18" of alternator)

2) add a run of ground wire from your front battery's negative post to the frame

3) run a ground run of wire from the alt. mounting bracket (or thereabouts) to the frame

leave all of the stock wiring in place. all of the above are additions to the stock wiring. i would use 1/0gague wire if u can. all of this will help with any light dimming issues/voltage problems.

i likes me some audio stuff...

haha. big 3's been done forever. and i have a 150 amp alt. under the hood. but that should help me alot. i was wondering if you think i will even need the batteries in the back with the alternator? appreciate the help guys.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

im going to be running (2) 15" MTX 7500 subs and (2) MTX 7801 amps.  The subs are rated at 400 watts rms but they can take so much more. ill probably want to run like 700 watts to each or so. 1 amp is rated 1693 watts at 1 ohm. and the other is 1645 @ 1 ohm. so thats like 3300 watts or there about. but i wont be running that much power in this civic any time soon. lol so ill probably be running around 1500 watts RMS to both subs.

just need to get my funds up a little bit b4 i even think to buy another battery. ill probably build my own battery tray as well with some extra mdf i have laying around. or i might just make it out of some 2x4's and an mdf bottom

well 3000 watts rms from both. but both subs together will only be seeing 1500 watts or so. so 750 watts per sub. what do you think about the battery? i wont be running that full 3000 watts ever in this civic.