Second Skin Audio

2 12 rockford fosgates

What power are you running them at and what kind of tuning would you want?

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

are those dimensions until you hit a wall or is one of those dimensions open?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ok, I made it the max dimensions it could be, so you better test fit with a cardboard cut out to make sure it will fit properly.

The box is a bit underrated but should work.

Also, I am no expert just to let you know. If someone else wants to chime in and give some suggestions, I would love that.

SMDp3_zpscafbea91.png

SMDp3_zps0c89343a.jpg

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

two things here. one, that box is fucking tiny. yeah the port should be smaller and that will help BUUUUUUTTTT, he said those measurements were until he hits a wall. so just the subs being on the front of that box means that it wont fit. it goes over the max dimension. but even if they did fit, you're firing a sub and port directly into a wall. there needs to be AT LEAST 4" between the port and a wall.

so to summarize... you don't have enough space for two 12"s ported, and you should never take box building designs from a noob. either go with a sealed box or sell one of the 12"s.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

two things here. one, that box is fucking tiny. yeah the port should be smaller and that will help BUUUUUUTTTT, he said those measurements were until he hits a wall. so just the subs being on the front of that box means that it wont fit. it goes over the max dimension. but even if they did fit, you're firing a sub and port directly into a wall. there needs to be AT LEAST 4" between the port and a wall.

so to summarize... you don't have enough space for two 12"s ported, and you should never take box building designs from a noob. either go with a sealed box or sell one of the 12"s.

Well, I know the 4" rule, but it's also way easier to design a box if you had all the adequate information or could see everything in person. I personally wouldn't have 2 12" woofers for that small of an space. Takes a lot of planing to get a system to work together smoothly. I would listen to Skittles and take a different approach for your system, make it well planned.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived