Jessica Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 Heck, put me in. Hella nice thing to do by the way! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
89capricebass Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 Count me in. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
revoracing247 Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 this is awesome, count me in. ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
inm Posted May 12, 2013 Author Report Posted May 12, 2013 Im down. When will the drawing be? I was thinking I would do it either tonight or tomorrow. The game comes out Tuesday, so I don't want the winners to have to wait too long. edit- Definitely doing it tonight, I'll be busy tomorrow. lol On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Mario928 Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 Im down. When will the drawing be? I was thinking I would do it either tonight or tomorrow. The game comes out Tuesday, so I don't want the winners to have to wait too long. edit- Definitely doing it tonight, I'll be busy tomorrow. lol cool. Hope i win lol. thanks for doing all the giveaways. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
MrEwubbsZ Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 Count me in! Looks like I pretty fun game. I need something new to eat up my time 2000 Ranger Build Log
Noel989 Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 No idea what metro last light is but good luck to all Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Fireitup Posted May 12, 2013 Report Posted May 12, 2013 Count me in ill give it a try. Don't have dual cards, but i'm sure my 6990 can run it.
inm Posted May 13, 2013 Author Report Posted May 13, 2013 First random number, ended up getting my own.... lol Anyway: Grats to Boostin and Corey, I'll send you the codes in a bit. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
89capricebass Posted May 13, 2013 Report Posted May 13, 2013 Grats guys let us know how the game is. Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.