Jump to content

What would case a avh 3200 not to play speakers?


Recommended Posts

Posted

My avh 3200 will not play through my speakers unless they are connected to an amp... Can anyone tell me what's going on? They are all wired up on the back of the headunit right too...

Posted

Page 72 in the troubleshooting section

The Attenuator is on turn it off. might be a possibility

Posted

Don't rule out the possibility that it's just a Pioneer, I love them but they are not very reliable. Sounds like you just have the internal amp off, which has been mentioned.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

When I turn on the headunit the back right speaker makes a faint pop. There are no lose connections or metal touching wire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...