INFINITY G35 COUPE Build Log, Loud and fast! UPDATES 7-14-13

It sucks because the car has a billion trim pieces, half the time was spent taking the shit apart, then got that much done, looked up, sky was black, tornado watch thunder lightning, holy shit get this bitch back together, lol Next update wont be so weak! LOL

XS-power1.jpg

It sucks because the car has a billion trim pieces, half the time was spent taking the shit apart, then got that much done, looked up, sky was black, tornado watch thunder lightning, holy shit get this bitch back together, lol Next update wont be so weak! LOL

that's why I love my cheap car... 4 screws to remove entire center console and only 9 to remove the entire dash lol. cakewalk hahaha

Another thing I will add, Where the bare wire plugs into that fuse block, i heated up a terminal like I was going to mount it on the wire, filled it with solder, then dipped the wire into the terminal about half way in, let sit for about 3 seconds, torch still going, then pulled the wire out, this made the wire end more like one solid piece where it plugs into the terminal, worked well, and the connection feels so solid. I will get a picture of what the wire looks like, I noticed a huge difference when allen wrenching it in, rather than it feeling like your smashing up a bunch of wires, it felt like a screwed it into a sold piece of metal, and it stopped snug immediately

XS-power1.jpg

I like that wire !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

so are you doing a card board box now

No more barrel, he upgraded to the Franzia box

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived