Sonic Electronix

stolen subs in fort worth area!

Video the sting and post it? :peepwall:

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Thanks anyways dude, good to know there's still people that look out for ya. I wasnt the one who found it either. A stranger let me know when he saw my post and it clicked with him. He let me know asap. Thank Jesus there aren't a thousand of those around. I think less than a handfull of btls around here

It amazes me that people would put stolen shit on the internet for sale!..especially within a day or 2.. hopefully you catch them..beat him with a btl when you find em lol

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

It amazes me that people would put stolen shit on the internet for sale!..especially within a day or 2.. hopefully you catch them..beat him with a btl when you find em lol

Crack heads man

idiots go to prison all the time for pawning blatantly stolen stuff, under they're own name, just to get a few quick bucks.

Some chick pawned my friends stolen rims we found them in the pawn shop near my house, with those rims also stolen was the system, with the wheels and system also stolen was the car,

So even if she had nothing to do with it, she would be charged with EVERYTHING because the wheels connected to all that other shit

XS-power1.jpg

Archived