New Tenney HO Alt Problems

Guest DC Power Kyle

Honestly, I would call your credit card company or contact PayPal and dispute the transaction. No use getting another alternator from him if he some how pops his head up.

Normally I don't like saying things like this, but watch, 90% sure he will pop his head up in a year and everyone will be like YAY TENNY FTW!

/sigh.

• 5 months later...

been checking out some old threads that seem to be about iraggi and tenny, due to the current iraggi issue on trippis hummer, makes me so glad i went with singer. i agree with the "the only good warranty is one you dont have to use" statement, but in the event you do have to use it its nice knowing the company follows through.

the warranty with my singer alt is great as well, though i havent had any issues

Honestly i cant understand why someone put something like this in his car. I mean this is the only current producer in your board electric - shit on audio equipment - a failure on this think can damage all your car!

Singer has also lifetime warranty - but you dont gonna need it. Why the meanings here are so clear - go with this brands and forget trouble with your alt!

Mercedes-Benz SLK 230

Pioneer P99 | Helix DSP Pro | DLS Scandinavia 6/2 | Audison Thesis MT 3.0 | Micro Precision Z-28MKII | Hertz Mille 2500.3 | Steg K4.02 | Steg K2.03 | 2x Steg K2.02 | Optima YT 3,7 & 2,7 | Helix DPC | Brax IPC | Stinger HPM | Audison Sonus | Big 5 | 0 & 2 Gauge |

What's going on with trippi's hummer?

I was simply talking about the debate on trippis build log about iraggi, fuses and such and the mass amount of talk against iraggi, so I have just been getting myself acquanted with some of the back story and in the process, came across a lot of stuff that is against tenny as well. So then I got acquanted with some of that back story, and was simply mentioning that I am glad I spent time reviewing the companies, their histories on this forum, who uses what, and eventually decided to go with singer. Like it was said in a few different threads, some people have went or were going to go with iraggi when steve had them, and I of course thought they have to be pretty good, since steve is running quality eveything else, but i never jumped on anything because I wanted a more thorough review of all available products.

Archived