head gasket or piston rings

I'll try that, but the biggest problem is the fuel is not igniting(i only say that because the strong smell of fuel)i have spark i checked that already, i think an piston ring is messed up, im going to do a compression test this weekend

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

you say it smells like fuel check spark plug wires also it may have weak spark as for the oil that is a good question

btw model/year/brand

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

a bad pcv valve would show as oil in the intake system. just for future reference.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

best bet would be a leakdown test. that way you can actually hear where the leak is. could be bad rings, or valve guide seals. as far as the leak on top, clean it off really good, and just run it to see where the leak is coming from.

^^ This...

Deff the head gasket bro I'm a tech and I know for a fact its a head gasket

?

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

bad head gasket will let oil get to the coolant from the cooling jackets and your oil will tell the story.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

I have been busy trying to figure it what's wrong through process of elimination, i have come to the conclusion that its not the gasket or piston ring but a faulty injector, tomorrow I'm going to remove the fuel rails and see what's going on

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Skimmed, but from page 1 I say new plugs (dont forget to gap em)
And I can also 100% positive say that is not oil coming from the headgasket lol 110% thats the valve cover gasket 10 minute gasket to replace.

If the headgasket was leaking that much oil the car would not be running lol Headgasket creates a seal that holds compression, oil, and coolant

I have been busy trying to figure it what's wrong through process of elimination, i have come to the conclusion that its not the gasket or piston ring but a faulty injector, tomorrow I'm going to remove the fuel rails and see what's going on

Go to autozone, or another parts store and buy/rent a noid light.

This will make checking the injectors the simplest thing ever.

Explain what is really going on with the car to begin with?

Like what is the reason why you are checking all this

Go to autozone, or another parts store and buy/rent a noid light.

This will make checking the injectors the simplest thing ever.

Explain what is really going on with the car to begin with?

Like what is the reason why you are checking all this

the reason for checking it was because my mom said the cat was asking up and smelling like i gas, so i pulled all the plugs and one came out black, i thought it was oil but it turns out it was running to rich

I believe its the injector that's stuck open our the ecm is messed up. I did disconnect that injector and my mom says it doesn't smell like gas as much but it still does, so I'm thinking the injector is stuck open, I'm about to go check the plug and see how it is

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived