Second Skin Audio

SQ HDC3 on SQ2200.1

Yea man good choice. I really want to throw it on a 3.5k an see what it does. Everyone I have let listen to it has been impressed with what it can do. Its not quite as musical as I hoped but I think thats just my box. Its 3.5 cuft after disp tuned to 37hrtz. Im used to lower tuning but everywhere I could find said they do best around 37hrtz so I went for it. I dont see anything in that price range beating in.

Yea man good choice. I really want to throw it on a 3.5k an see what it does. Everyone I have let listen to it has been impressed with what it can do. Its not quite as musical as I hoped but I think thats just my box. Its 3.5 cuft after disp tuned to 37hrtz. Im used to lower tuning but everywhere I could find said they do best around 37hrtz so I went for it. I dont see anything in that price range beating in.

Do you have any vids of it playing?

ive had a dd 9515 an aq hdc 3 15 the aq sub sounded better in my opinion i wouldnt make it with dd soft parts just my opinion

Interesting. Everyone I talked to said they prefer dd. I guess it's a personal opinion type thing.

Archived