Second Skin Audio

Audiopulse

any1 know anything about these? im lookin for a nice single sub set up for the x (got alot of stuff commin up) and i need the xtra space....so i was lookin at these

http://www.audiopulse.com/products/subwoofer-drivers/epic

but dont know how they will preform, might just say screw it and get a single dc lvl 4 15".... any1 have any suggestions, i have the 2 kicker cvt's/comps now and i want something as loud, if not louder

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Audiopulse is good subs i am running a tc sounds 5200 witch is basically an audiopulse i beleive they bought out tc sounds the nice thing is that they dont need a very large box.

yea and its around the same price as a dc lvl 4.... how would they compare at around 1500 watt rms to the dc, and maybe 1k to the ap

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have the 2 12" TC-1000's....aka audiopule EPICS. and i love them!!i have them hooked up to a Alpine MRP-M650 they are in a 6cuft ported box tuned to 32hz. each sub is seeing 300RMS(half powerd) i have a RF T1K on the way. but rite now i am in the 42-145db range.

IMO these are great subs and worth every penny!!put it in a 2.5-3cuft ported box and u will be more than happy IMO!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i have the 2 12" TC-1000's....aka audiopule EPICS. and i love them!!i have them hooked up to a Alpine MRP-M650 they are in a 6cuft ported box tuned to 32hz. each sub is seeing 300RMS(half powerd) i have a RF T1K on the way. but rite now i am in the 42-145db range.

IMO these are great subs and worth every penny!!put it in a 2.5-3cuft ported box and u will be more than happy IMO!!

how would a single 12" sound

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

To be honest i would go with the dc since the recommend rms on that subs is only 600 watts.

how would a single dc 15" sound compared to my 2 subs (video link in vid section) i would be getting around the same amount if not more bass right?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

how would a single 12" sound

well i had just one of my 12"s running on 600 RMS and i was in the 140's on music.

Like i said you throw one 12" ina 2.5-3cuft ported box and you will not be dissapointed!!

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

well i had just one of my 12"s running on 600 RMS and i was in the 140's on music.

Like i said you throw one 12" ina 2.5-3cuft ported box and you will not be dissapointed!!

ok, thanks for all the help

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg