Can I Get 2 15'''s Into The Trunk Of A 97 Accord O.<

<_< My type r's are loud but I'm not that happy with them anymore. I picked up my 2nd job so i can make money to blow. <_< No not cocaine :lol:

I want to go with 2 15''s this time. I really don't want to loose my back seat's (Wall it off) And if i cant fit 2 15''s in the trunk i might just wall it off and put 2 18'' Re's or FI's.

But im thinking about going with 2 dc 15'' level 4's or

2 15'' FI.Q's

Possible?

My trunk is 54''w 34''d 16''h

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

our trunks are approx. 13 cubes so you should be able to fit it. I have my own plans using 2 15" BLs when I get home this summer.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

<_< My type r's are loud but I'm not that happy with them anymore. I picked up my 2nd job so i can make money to blow. <_< No not cocaine :lol:

I want to go with 2 15''s this time. I really don't want to loose my back seat's (Wall it off) And if i cant fit 2 15''s in the trunk i might just wall it off and put 2 18'' Re's or FI's.

2 15'' FI.Q's

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=16716

You can buy my FI BTL's for 550. They will be LOUDER than any of the subs u mentioned here. Ask Anybody on here, The woofers are in great shape. Reconed like new with FI soft parts. My reputation on here speaks for itself, I would not steer you wrong. They will work in 7 cubes.

Guarantee you will be loud

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

bro.. i told yeah you can get it in there... even if the box was too big to get in the trunk door, you could lay down the back seat to get in it.. :) that accord would be bangin..

I am working on your Team Xtreme sticker BTW.. i didnt get my 800 tax return when i was suppost to.. so i am little bit behind on the stickers and website.. send me a message on AIM!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

bro.. i told yeah you can get it in there... even if the box was too big to get in the trunk door, you could lay down the back seat to get in it.. :) that accord would be bangin..

I am working on your Team Xtreme sticker BTW.. i didnt get my 800 tax return when i was suppost to.. so i am little bit behind on the stickers and website.. send me a message on AIM!!!

I sent you 1. I'm still waiting for you to get FTP.

I messured my trunk did some math i can squeeze the box in the trunk if i build it right. I need 600 more buck's for the XXV COL. And then ima get 2 dc lvl 4 15''s. Then upgrade my alt to 200amps.

www.mmoplus.net

He's gonna slam me down with order's i should have everything i need within 1 - 2 months :D

Edited by pur3fknpawah

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

2 15'' FI.Q's

Possible?

Go for DD. DD>Fi

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

you can put them in. my bro had a 94 accord and had two 15s in there.. box design sucked in his case cuz he had to build the box inside the trunk, but in the end it turned out badass

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

double post......ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gremlin

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.