Sonic Electronix

Hey, I got money now Instead of buying the Juggs from my buddie who i can't get ahold of, im just gonna go ahead and have the shop do the install for me, but i aint paying for their wire. I found 25 ft on ebay for a good deal, but what am i opposed to do with Ground wire? I can't really find it in an online shop only power. Another question, I have 2 door panels Mid Components 8' each and a built in deck with mp3, satelite radio, and cd player, with i-pod adapter. Do I need to purchase a remote wire to run that from the deck to the amp? also with the remote wire that'll go to the subs correct, the amp will not push into my mids unless I get a 2nd amp? I don't wanna blow my mids but I plan on making pods in the future. I'm sorry to make all these noob threads =\

let the answers begin lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

The difference is just the color of the casing what gauge would you like

0 gauge please.

so I can get a 25 ft roll of 0 gauge red, and get like a 10 ft roll of 0 gauge and just pick black as the color to know the difference.

or I could do both power and ground red if i wanted to i see i see i always thoguht they was 2 diff things lol

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

0 gauge please.

so I can get a 25 ft roll of 0 gauge red, and get like a 10 ft roll of 0 gauge and just pick black as the color to know the difference.

or I could do both power and ground red if i wanted to i see i see i always thoguht they was 2 diff things lol

Exactly its the same wire just different colors what stuff have you been looking at you might not even need 10 ft of it for your install

Exactly its the same wire just different colors what stuff have you been looking at you might not even need 10 ft of it for your install

its on ebay its 25 ft of 0 gauge red, i can get 5 ft i think and just change the color.but its a good deal.

its like $50 bucks i think

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

www.darvex.com

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties