A safe thats bolted to the floor alot of clothes some nitro trucks and some other shit i cant remember
About 4 paintball guns, 2 nitro cars, 3 armani suits, 34284 hangers, and so many rc car parts on the floor you cant see the actual floor.

YEAH! R/C's FTW!

I prefer Electric tho.

Dude trust me, find a neiman marcus or a sac's and try a pair on. Hell just check out the website www.truereligionbrandjeans.com and you will see what I mean. They fit damn good. except they all come in a 34" inseam, but that is common for true runway ( designer ) jeans. I have a few of the " billy badass super "T" " and a pair of Bobby, ah hell here is some pics of a few on my myspace page....

getcha some. ecko and ackademics aint got shit on this. This is true Fashion. According to my girlfriend - Fashion Design graduate from Savannah College of art and Design.

Yea but all fashion is is a created "BUZZ " noone pays 300 for a pair of jeans because they think they are getting a pair of 300 dollar jeans , we all buy shit because we want to shit on the next guy and be like hey asshole im rocking 300 dollar jeans ! :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ya i think im just gonna stick with American Eagle for my clothes damm some of you guys spend like 300 bones for a pair of jeans

Max id spend is $100. Fuck the other idiot that is willing to spend $300 for every pair of pants he owns. He's probably in debt :lol:

Edited by BLEEK

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

Max id spend is $100. Fuck the other idiot that is willing to spend $300 for every pair of pants he owns. He's probably in debt :lol:

If i have it to spend AND if its something i want then price is no object

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im not even kidding but i spent like 10k on clothes last year whoa

DDDdddaaamn! I think I spent around 2-300 between a pair of airforces and a few shirts/jeans.

Then again all my clothes are getting faded lol.

We actually put shoes and clothes in our closet. a few memphis 4ks, an old alpine 4 channel (I think 150rms), an old powered crossover, and an american pro 2000 (about 500-600rmsx2).

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Yea but all fashion is is a created "BUZZ " noone pays 300 for a pair of jeans because they think they are getting a pair of 300 dollar jeans , we all buy shit because we want to shit on the next guy and be like hey asshole im rocking 300 dollar jeans ! :lol:

I usually dont walk around sayin " hey asshole I'm rockin 300 dollar jeans ". You guys were all tossing your labels around, so I figured I would too. Maybe a bit extreme by postin pics, but hell you can't even buy the mens jeans in savannah, so yeah I am kinda proud of em, cause it is pretty rare that I say anyone else wearing them around here.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

No, I am not. I have a damn good job, and I am educated enough to know how to manage my money so I can afford to buy things when I want them. Lemme know when you have a job, a mortgage, and a new truck, before you go hatin'

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

8 2250 planet audio amps,4 rockford fosgate t2 15s, 4- directed 1100ds amp, 2- 15" alphsonick 815, 2- 7.2 " montiors, indash DVD player, 3- line drivers, 4 revo nitro trucks, 1 jato , 2 panasonic head unit, 1 kenwood head unit crap load of 0,4,8,12 gauge wire, 4 sets of door poppers , 2 sets of Cop strobs 2 250 amp alt