FosgateLife Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Id like to take a minute and tell everyone on this forum thank you so much for all help you have given me. Someone always has the answers to my questions, and someone is always there to tell me what im doing wrong. So tell us what you have gotten help on and/or who gave it to you! Id like to thank steve, and many ither people for showing me how a systems wiring should properly look (still working on that) Carbon, for inspiration during your days in the hospital taking time to comment on rverything with advice and questions N8ball (not sucking up) for being straight forward and not sugarcoating stuff when telling me what im doing wrong And to anyone else who has had the same questions as i have had, and all the answers to those! THANKS SMD Edit:grammatical errors 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
KillaCam Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 You can all GFY's And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
k3n12ock Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Nice. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
FosgateLife Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 I was gonna add KillaCam in my statement for keeping me laughing my ass off during the day, but i figured he'd comment in here somewhere!! Lmfao ^^^ 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
WastedTalent Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Shit, I like that idea... cept, I tell people thanks when it happens. Like wicks, kevosinn, purp, carbon, will, bill, list goes on.... i always get help with whatever the issue is then... "shit, thanks man. appreciate it"... I've always had the idea and said to others, as long as you aren't ignorant and take what people say as advice, not something they're blowing smoke about, you'll always get help. Go ahead and ask how to build a box or what subs would be best for your application. Just don't start vs threads or tell people they're stupid. Me personally, I have 0 experience with car audio. I am not afraid to admit it. I'm tired of paying shops to do work of who knows what quality. So, let me learn (and learn I have) and I'll do it myself. Just past weekend, Wicks helped me install a batt. Simple enough, but I sure as hell wouldn't have done it like we did if i did it by myself. Why? Because I don't have experience and glad he showed me. Feel bad cause didn't even let me buy him lunch... lmfao. So if I install anymore batts or someone I know needs/wants it done, I now know how. And personally, I think that's what this forum is about, as long as you have the right attitude. People sharing knowledge with others who are willing and wanting to gain it. (Which btw, wicks, if you read this, I ordered new fuses and holders that same day and I believe they're here. didn't check mail today) Sheena = pedobear
FosgateLife Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 Id also like to thank Adam for sucking cock so i dont have to JkJK 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 I'm glad all my gay antics can keep you amused all day! Fucking queer. LOL My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.