All my gear might go up for sale soon

and i have an order of protection on me from here and she keeps fucking texting me shit like your daughter misses you and shes doing good on the bike without training wheels i mean fuck i cant say anything back but fuck its driving me fucking nuts

If you still have them on your phone you need to call the cops, NOW!!! Protection orders work both ways. Not only can she get charged for breaking it, it will throw her case right out the window.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Keep your head up brother. Remember Romans 8:31... If God is for us, who can be against us?

You don't need the BEST lawyer, you just need a lawyer that cares about men and non-custodial parent's rights.

Said lawyer needs to arrange for your kids to visit a child psychologist, and said psychologist needs to care about men and non-custodial parent's rights as well.

I just said a prayer for you, your kids, and your ex. Trust that God knows the truth, loves you, loves your kids, and WILL bring the right people into the picture to bring about the best result for you all.

Take care my brother.

The state of arizona does not work like that it works one way which is why alot of people get into trouble. I would have to get one against her. Not to mention i reread my order and i can text her about my kids but im not going to its funny though i can text her and email her but i was supposedly herrassimg her on facebook

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

and i have an order of protection on me from here and she keeps fucking texting me shit like your daughter misses you and shes doing good on the bike without training wheels i mean fuck i cant say anything back but fuck its driving me fucking nuts

Bro if she has an order of protection then she is violating it by contacting you... Save all the texts she sends

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived