Jump to content

Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow, that box looks good with them subs in there!!!!! i wish some one out here in the 413 mass erea would make me a box like that!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

This is what it looked like about 20min after i got the box

1st layer of polyurathene semi-gloss min waxed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is what they look like NOW

w/ a 2nd layer of polyurathene semi-gloss min waxed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now get those things going! I wish I could get 1" MDF without giving up a kidney.

lol i know it costed a good penny the guy who made the box wanted to do it with medium density wood but i wanted the top line shit lol so thats why it took long cuz no one had High Density Wood RIGHT now i MIGHT puddle some fiberglass in the box.. i dont know im still deciding all i need to do is get some lower guage wires, (2) amps for the door speakers, (4) or (5) kenetik batteries, and a 300amp altenator ... cant wait to get these things on the go and kick some ass :D
Posted

vids....still waiting lol that reminds me I still gotta find a camera to use, I think I'm just gonna use a razr cell phone I have laying around....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

idk i might just do the corners like puddle some fiberglass on it dont know yet.. STILL deciding lol and the vids are coming SOON just keep updated... im anxious to see these things bang :D

Posted

So what IS the correct dimensions on that box & how many cubes per chamber?

The demensions are L26in./W36in./H20in. Its 8 cub ft total 4 cub ft per chamber and 32hz
Posted

last night i sanded down the edges so that the "sharp" edges are smooth... today i did some more work on the box i layed out some resin, puddled it a lil, let it dry, drilled the holes for the bolt terminals, then layed some polyurathene semi-gloss min waxed ...

the hardware... haha

Posted Image

fiberglassed

Posted Image

the back puddle

Posted Image

the portslot (you can see the puddle in the back) the pic is upside down

Posted Image

all the bolt terminals drilled

Posted Image

Posted Image

(inside of the box) the bolt termals and the puddle

Posted Image

Posted Image

3/18/08...

i texture painted some of the box like the port hole and some of the bolt terminals.. the rugs coming "supposely" soon so im going to wrap it and then power it up :) but only one sub cuz im not trying to kill the alt. lol videos coming soon!!! :D

Posted

this is the box as of today

i just noticed i only took one pic b4 wrapping it

Posted Image

the box when i first wrapped it

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmmm...

Posted Image

a speaker grill i dont use...

Posted Image

i popped off the emblem...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

haha :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

8ga. gold plated Stinger speaker pins

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...