OrionStang Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 How many of you carry them? If so, what do you have? Where are some inexpensive places to buy them? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
mrd6 Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 I know 4wheelparts and summit racing and places like that carry the small vehicle sized ones usually. Not sure besides something like that. Make sure you get the right kind designed for electrical fires. My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
SnowDrifter Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 I have a small one I got from costco. Chemical based and was ~$40 IIRC ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
OrionStang Posted May 17, 2013 Author Report Posted May 17, 2013 I found a couple at Lowes that are rated ABC (C is electrical fire), but there are different ratings EX. 4-A:40-BC. No idea what that all means. Off to Google. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
donovanl12 Posted May 17, 2013 Report Posted May 17, 2013 I had mine go off in my trunk two days ago. Always secure it lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.