96 Blazer walled..triple alt work

word looks nice! ever thought about adding fiber glass resin inside the box?

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

Yeah, and then I thought about how I don't like glassing and the extra work and said screw it lol

Might gain a few tenths on the meter if I did, but meh

Team Flex Issues

Lol

Nothing fancy with them, will do wood covering the batts and amps stacked flat on that. Using threaded rod and nylon spacers to stack

Like n8 and a ccouple guys have done on here

Im not doing anything cool either.... maybe a lil angle on the 10k for some looks.. but.. nothing neatO for now...

I want my shit playing right, before i even start to make shit cute...

Yeah, and then I thought about how I don't like glassing and the extra work and said screw it lol

Might gain a few tenths on the meter if I did, but meh

Yeah.. i see your good. My cuts are to shitty.. i have to make it up with something....

My skills at wood working are sub par. Then, looking at you and AMART's work.. i feel like a fucking dope.

Soooooo i need the glass, just to fill gaps.. shit.. and add strength... cuz i for sure for SURE need it... fuck..

Ha thanks

I can handle my wood pretty good....

Eventually I'll have the back looking a good as the front but that will come with time

GAAAA ZING !!!...

and i feel ya bro.... Im gonna play my shit for some time... before i really "pretty" shit up.

I may wanna change some dramatic shit... never now...

good luck man.... when you taking off? for da hills ?

Awesome build man. Can't wait to see it when its finished but my friend had a s10 and his power and ground wires were ran like urs and a couple of the wires insulation got rubbed off from the tire so just make sure you have plenty of clearence

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Archived