96 Blazer walled..triple alt work

LOL..

Me to.... LOL.... also explained some shit to me.. LOL

I want one.. LOL 2 actually.

Id ask Carbon, but,.. he is probably under restriction to talk shit about DC, cuz that all his build is.. LOL....

EDIT.. i love the SINGER up the back window like that....

i need to tell him to send more...

What do I need to look for in a camera to where it wont make the flex look wavy

You wanna pick up flex.. the the GPH3 will do it.. but, it sounds like complete shit with heavy notes.....

Like i was saying..... there is a sony model that Meade, and PIPO use, that sounds GREAT, and does a good job of flex pic up......

sorry i cant name the model(s)

go pro hero 3

nice work. Makes it all worth it when you fire it up for the first time and it chokes you out huh

Ive had no luck, with low end with the GP's. IMHO

Even meade has switched.

Something about the go pros just makes the bass sound washed out or something to me... Just can't seem to like them.

Whatever twisted uses seems to be legit.

Love it all man, looks painful. I really need to stop lurking and find time to comment on things but great work no doubt.

Edit: Also whatever galen uses actually, vids are pretty crisp.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

go pro hero 3

nice work. Makes it all worth it when you fire it up for the first time and it chokes you out huh

Ive had no luck, with low end with the GP's. IMHO

Even meade has switched.

Something about the go pros just makes the bass sound washed out or something to me... Just can't seem to like them.

Whatever twisted uses seems to be legit.

Love it all man, looks painful. I really need to stop lurking and find time to comment on things but great work no doubt.

Yep... Pretty sure he uses a sony cam....

There was a thread on here an ask twisted I have Kodak ei5 I think does good vid but the external mike blew quick

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived