Jump to content

Who all is watching "Outrageous Acts of Science" tonight?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Somebody needs to post it up for me to watch.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

I love what the first guy said.

"From an engineering standpoint, this is pretty incredible."

Three cheers for car audio engineering. :drinks:

Sorry if quote is off a little. My memory is shit.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

should have been number 1

I agree, it should have been.

I mean come on, the electric band is not even really playing their instruments, the are just standing there getting shocked, while the computer plays it.

I thought Steve should have easily been the #1 Power Junkie on the list!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

should have been number 1

I agree, it should have been.

I mean come on, the electric band is not even really playing their instruments, the are just standing there getting shocked, while the computer plays it.

I thought Steve should have easily been the #1 Power Junkie on the list!

I didn't even see what number one was, but that's definitely not what I was expecting... Hell yeah if that was the case. It's a bitch to put that much audio power in a car. Can't just throw it in there and have it do what Steve's or any of the other big rigs around here do.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...